What life have been to me
PostedHave not been blogging since Nov. And decided to start writing non-sense again. I will try not to complain so much... and be more appreciative... Say is always easy than done.
Many things had happened for the past one year. What have I done? What have I learnt? How have I changed? I will write them down one by one... bit by bit....
To those wonderful men that I have rejected... everything has been come back to me. I have been suffering terribly in the past relationship. Ha... will this make them feel better? I hope so... This is what you call the cause and effect. I have gotten it back triple. God is fair? This is what people said...
People said… You must learn how to love yourself before you learn how to love other. Is this true? Someone I know loves himself so much.. but yet he has not learn how to love others. When will he learn? Never? Hmmm…

Post a Comment