Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

Go through every of my past posts again... Trying to think and recall the reason and the feeling of writing every post. Human are too complicated, too emotional. Or I should say especially woman!!! Woman like me!

I ever shared this analogy with my ex-boyfriend. (ha… sounded so funny, no many knows that I have boyfriend for the past one year and now he has become my ex-boyfriend, I am such a joker)

Men only know 1+1, or 1-1. There isn’t any other equation where there are only plus and minus. I.e. after a relationship ended, they can just minus you off from the equation without deeper thought.


Women has too many equation, i.e (125+463)x(35 -2638). Women will get upset and think and think… why does this happen to me? What if….. then.. what will happen next?

Is this explained the phase of “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus”?

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment