Hannie in the Wonderland
PostedI have been telling everyone that I am facing mid-life crisis now. I lost my direction in life and don't know what I really want. Does this happen to everyone else? Or it's just me?
I am seriously pondering day and night. I have a dream - I want to be a successful entrepreneur.
Questions:
* Being 33 years old now, would it be too late to go after my dream?
* What value am I creating by being a successful entrepreneur?
* Why am I wanted to be an entrepreneur? Is it because I am sick of working as employee? Or I just want to have my freedom? For the sake of money and better life? Or for the sake of satisfaction?
* What should I do or what can I do?
* What if I fail?
When I grow older, I seriously have problem to bring forth my courage and be adventurous. I tried to go back to the prime point – The moment that I fight so hard just to go to UK for my degree. Nothing can stop me at that time. My strong mind has made everything happened. Why am I not able to have that strong mind now? Is it because the desire is not strong enough? But I am not happy with my current life… so what?????
Who can give me the answer? I still cannot see the path yet….What is next?
I have been pondering over and over without a way out…. I know if I continue to do this, I will get into serious depression. So what? Give up dreaming?
LIFE really SUCK big time!!! 真的好想创出自己的春天。。。 自己的天空。。。
Read this very encouraging guidance from sensei – “Real freedom ultimately hinges on what you decide to dedicate yourself to with all your heart. Real freedom lies in the ongoing challenge to develop yourself, to achieve your chosen goal. This path is paved with the glittering gold of freedom”

Post a Comment