End of 2011  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

3 more days to a whole new year - 2012. Hmm... A little emo
Tonight. Has been thinking.. What have I achieved in 2011? What's new year resolution should I set? Looking back at my archive and realized I haven done much every year. For a simple reason... Lack of determination.

Dig out the last letter that I wrote to Sensei and reminded myself on the resolution that I have set forth.

Hannie! Just do it. Didn't I want to live to the fullest? Didn't I want to win in life? Didn't I want no regret in life? Didn't I have have made my vow?

Enough is enough.. No more excuses and excuses.... 2012 is the year! A whole new and big year for me!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment