Why must i shoulder and care for so many things where end of the day I never been appreciated? Don't tell me this my mission and I am sick and tired of hearing this! If this is my mission, why am I not breaking through it but suffering from this damn mission?
I really feel like giving up! I can't even handling my own god damn problems yet I have to take care of other. Be it in the organization or to my own brother. I feel like a coward whenever I give encouragement nowadays. Cos I am not doing whatever I told them, who am I to encourage and tell them what to do? To them I am just like an old lady and keep nagging on them. WTF!!!
Giving up is not even easy for me cos my "良心" never give me a break! WTH!!!... Really feel like living in the world of HELL!!! ^*&&(**#%#+
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 24, 2011
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

so depressing ah. Life is full of ups and downs. 12ms