Power of the Social Network
PostedThe power of social network is unmeasurable. It can be used as a power tool for promotion and on the other hand… It can be abused by some irresponsible jerks.
Well, I decided to set up my 1st online business – Art & craft at facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wonderloveland/194251540587806) not much promotion or activities. I have to admit that I am not a “e-commerce” person. I find it’s really troublesome to update and keep the page active.
I really admire those blogger who has so many thing to write and most of them are pretty successful and eventually, they start up their own online business. How can I go about it? How? What should I do then? Sigh….. I need someone to manage the online activity for me le. sob sob…
This entry was posted
on Friday, March 04, 2011
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Post a Comment