U-Tube Rock !!  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

What I have been doing lately?? Haha…… busy.. busy…. With my U-Tube :P

Gosh…. I am deeply addicted to U-Tube… You can watch & catch everything!! Is EVERYTHING there!! I know it doesn’t sound healthy and I am trying hard to control myself…

Oh ya… I have just subscripted the Starhub Cable TV today…. I simply love Taiwan entertainment shows… no doubt sometime those shows can be very “bo liao” but it’s truly entertaining. Well…. They did well… right? At least they never fail and try their best to make people laugh.

Haha… sooner or later me and my dear cousin will become a fat potato couch :P

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

grrr....but i cant watch also...coz exam coming soon...gonna study lar!!!!!

Post a Comment