HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
PostedWau…. It has been quite a while for not updating my blog. I have been very busy with my work, Soka activities and family. As you realize… except for my personal life. Ha ha…
I have just turn 30 today. And my birthday will be over in few more minutes. This year fell a bit strange though… as in… WAU..… I am turning 30s…. you know….. Sad?? Not really… happy?? Doubt so!! Sigh… I just don’t know how to express that feeling. Moreover, this year my mum and aunt & family came and celebrated my birthday with me. Mum insisted to have a small birthday party at home. So, it’s a big announcement that her daughter is turning 30s. She cooked many good foods. I am such a lucky girl to be so loved. Thank you so much, my dearest Mommy and Aunty Jennifer :) Muack!
I received a SMS from Kenneth - “Aunty, happy birthday. Welcome to 30’s club. I leave and transfer my membership to you….” Ha ha.....
I have just turn 30 today. And my birthday will be over in few more minutes. This year fell a bit strange though… as in… WAU..… I am turning 30s…. you know….. Sad?? Not really… happy?? Doubt so!! Sigh… I just don’t know how to express that feeling. Moreover, this year my mum and aunt & family came and celebrated my birthday with me. Mum insisted to have a small birthday party at home. So, it’s a big announcement that her daughter is turning 30s. She cooked many good foods. I am such a lucky girl to be so loved. Thank you so much, my dearest Mommy and Aunty Jennifer :) Muack!
I received a SMS from Kenneth - “Aunty, happy birthday. Welcome to 30’s club. I leave and transfer my membership to you….” Ha ha.....
This entry was posted
on Monday, August 13, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Oops, I forgot!!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Now I know...mom's visit...aunt's visit...holiday...Do'h!
I would have sing HappyBirthday song right now, except u won't be able to hear it. So I owe u a birthday lunch ok?
Best wishes to the birthday GIRL!
-Noah