Posted by: Lazy Babe

To the person who viewed my blogs from UBS AG Bank,

I think you should learn to respect other’s privacy. I think its Fxxking rude to login someone account!! I have no idea how you got my password.

Initially I don’t mind you read my blog (honeybeezz’s account) even though I don’t know who you are and where you come from. Until certain extend that I found out you actually logged in my account!!!

I will find my ways to track you down!!!

Dear 12mustardseed and Sis, don’t ask me who’s this idiot!! And I am so sorry to lead him/her to your blog add!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Hi, I am sorry that I cause any inconvenience. I realize that I have upset you. I will not do it again. I did not mean any harm cos I was just interested in you and attracted to you.

Do you mind to tell me who you are and where you got my blog's address?

Do I know you?

That's so very wrong! Stealing someone's password is as bad as or worse than stalking someone. Anonymous, you need help!

hi, I am Miller. I chanced upon your website on blogger. I did not mean to access your account as my friend was experimenting on a software.

I did not want to cause any harm or upset anyone. I have not change/delete or benefit from the access of the website.

I just find that you are very sweet and enjoy a different culture. I am sorry and have a pleasant day ahead.

Post a Comment