Posted by: Lazy Babe

I was pretty mad last night when I found out that someone login in my account and viewed my “old” blog. I tried all the ways to search and track that person location! And because of him, I deleted my “old” blog away. I have been contemplating to delete it away. Well…. FINALLY!

I found out that this person login from "UBS AG Bank". And guess what… I was so silly and messaged almost all my friends and asked for the contacts who work in UBS AG Bank Singapore. And thinking to track the person down! This is silly because it doesn't work!!! On the other hand, I have to pay for all these SMS!!!! Sigh..... Poor me :P

Come to think about it… you can hardly keep any secrets in this online world. When I start writing a blog, I should have expected that anyone can view or read my blog. Actually I don’t mind but never expected this happened, as in someone/anyone can just login to your account. Then what’s kind of security that we have? What’s the point of having password?? Hmmm…..

As for Miller… I accept your apologies. As what you said… you did not mean any harm to me….. So far. I guess it’s not up to me/us to tell you not to do it anymore. But very much depend on yourself to decide. And I will say… you might be addicted and enjoyed doing so. Anyway……. Not for me to comment your personality and your act :)

Noah…. thanks for 为我打抱不平 :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment