The Truth
PostedToday is not a peaceful day for me at my bloody freaking work place. Dealing with moron boss will never give me peace. But at least.... There's one thing that i am grateful of...The truth that I have been praying for has revealed and I feel a relieve :)
See... This is how the human mind work.... "The process" or the stages that I gone through in my case when i found the truth..." I surprised - confuse - upset - relieve - accept and smile :) " There are only 2 options for the finally stage - denied or accept. Interesting huh?
But I also learnt this from a movie " the bucker list". Most people who has diagnose critical illness will go through these 5 stages "denier, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance"
Ha... Maybe I should study psychology... I seriously think that I have high EQ.... Hahaha.. See.... Found another interesting options for my future life... So smart of me... LOL

Post a Comment