Busy like a bee  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

Today is a busy day for me since morning 9am. English lesson for my Korean friend, meet up with the girls to make handicraft for the upcoming meeting, dialogue with a girl who is facing huge problem in life, clean up my room and change bed sheet. Somehow I get the sense of satisfaction after changing my bed sheet. Hehe... It make me happy and believe that tonight I will be having a good sweet dreams.

However, I am really concern about the girl who I have talked to today. She is only 23 years old and she has trying to end her life 3 times. Monday was her last attempt. :( I am glad that she called me up when she was admitted to the hospital. She is doing this because she cannot handle the stress that given by her mother and she has been suffocated and push to the dead corner. She has lost her true self and has been living under the shadow of her mother. My heart is really aching when I know this. Parenting is not easy but I believe it need a lots, lots of communication and love to bring a kid up. I really hope this girl will be truly happy and find her true self soon. Another prayer added to the list. The list is getting longer and longer. Anyway... I am more than happy to do so... :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment