Posted by: Lazy Babe in

一口气看了两部动画片。Kungfu Panda I and Rapunzel.

Even I have watched Kungfu Panda for twice, it was still my favourite movie. I really thought KF I is much better and meaningful than KF II.

"Yesterday is a History; Tomorrow is a Mystery and TODAY is Gift,that's why it is call PRESENT".

What's important is this moment.... the decision you make this moment  which can lead you to your destiny!


Rapunzel wasn't that bad but a little too long i felt... a typical fairly tale story. Come and think about it, my childhood do not have many fairly tale stories. The only 2 classic one that I can remember  was- Snow White and Cinderella. No Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Dimension 101.... Quite sad huh..
Ah...Now I remember I watched Ultraman, Power Ranger and Doreamon in Malay instead of fairly tale! Almost everyday at 5pm, me and my bro will sit infront of the TV for an hour, next dinner, next being force to finished our homework and then have to go to bed before 10pm. What a life  can be if you have to live in a small little village where there do not have Bank, Library and Cinema. Only One kindergarden, One Primary and Secondary School and of course... a few block of shop houses.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment