Counting Down.....Closing of Year 2009  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

I have not blog for quite sometime. Well.. let me see... anything interesting to write about? hmmm..

2009 is ending... What is my achievement in 2009 then?

1) Yeah!! Finally I hit my 100% of my sales target and I am the only AM that met  my target! Woohoo...
2)  Traveling alone for the 1st time in my life?? Is this consider an achievement?
3)  Some how fulfill my vow to my mentor. But I did not see this as total  victory
4)  Gotten my promotion and increment as Senior Account Manager
5)  Being able to expand and open my heart to other
5)  One year Older? :S Hahaha...


Gosh. That's it? So sad!!  I should look into my Dec 08 or Jan 09 archive. Did I list down my resolution?


Next...what's my 2010 new year resolution? Still thinking... and thinking.... BRB

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment