I am departing to Jeju today. I was contemplating to take taxi or subway to Gimpo Airport. Obviously the spending will be a huge different. If I decided to take subway, I have to walk 10 mins with my huge luggage to Jung-3 subway station.
Finally, I decided to take a taxi from my Guesthouse to Subway station. The receptionist was telling me that it’s a straight line where you do not need to transfer from one line to another. When I reached the subway… I almost fainted because there are so many staircases and NO elevator!! Without other choice, I just have to do it. Guess what! I make it!! Haha… I am so proud of myself. While pulling my luggage, I was so worry that the wheel or handle will broke anytime. Cos it’s really a long long way!
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 20, 2009
and is filed under
逍遥自在
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Post a Comment