Posted by: Lazy Babe in

Finally… I am on this trip alone. The feeling wasn’t that great though. Eating alone.. walking alone and shop alone.



Currently transiting in Hong Kong and waiting for my next flight to Seoul. Half a day has been wasted. This is my launch. Quite nice ne!



One thing good about travelling alone is... you will be more alert or rather "kepo" about your environment and things happend around you.


Kepo 1:
One thing about travelling alone is.. You are more alert or “Ke-po” about the things happening around you. In a food center, I saw an old couple having some argument. The woman said “I can’t find you, we should learn from our mistake”. The man unhappy said “what are u talking about? There’s no mistake at the first place!”. The woman still insisted and said that “we should stick together”. From this conversation itself, I guess there ever lost each other before. Haha… Man will never admit their mistake and woman will continue to insist and continue whatever they want to say.


Kepo 2:
A man with his son (I guess ard 6 yrs old) sitting behind me. The little boy was super hyper-active where he basically talk & play throughout the 3 hrs journey! I get quite frustrated because he disturbs my sleep! I am really amaze with his dad who can be so patient with him.


After all, this boy quite cute la. When he saw the view from the window, he asked. “Daddy, this is Hong Kong?”… He was really excited and go on and on… “Wow, Hong Kong so AWESOME! So beautiful!”

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

1.. totally agree with you on Man will never admit their mistake and woman will continue to insist and continue whatever they want to say.

many time reall dont know what to do, when man not wrong, woman continue to insist.. explain til vomit lung.. when man dont want to admit he is wrong.. woman will continue and continue... cant we just compromise each other?

2... how to handle hyperactive kid? lol, watch 绝代商骄 ep1

My dear Friend.... Please accept the fact that " Men are from MARS and women are from VENUS :D

Post a Comment