Posted by: Lazy Babe

$%^&***!!! I was “Sabo” by someone!!!!

I had a whole day workshop yesterday. It was meant for us, the sales team & client.

In the midst of the workshop, Mktg should present to the client on our new research tools. Guess what… I was sabo by my Ms. KK, where she told me to give an introduction on this research without giving me a second to prepare!! Freaking hell…. I don’t understand why she has to do this in-front of outsider!! Just to make us look bad?? I was freaking nervous and of course… I did not do a good job! Luckily my SD was quite happy with our performance… and warns us to prepare ourselves all the time!

This is freaking irritating!! Can’t they just leave me alone?!!! I am not interested in any politic!!! Just leave me alone and I will show you the RESULT!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

good try perhaps, everythings should have a starting point.

Post a Comment