Who Am I??
PostedDo I really know who am I? Sometime l feel like I have completely losing myself.. I don't know what I want! What's the purpose of life... I know it's strange to ask this kind of question after passing by half of my life....
I thought all the while I am doing fine... at time.. I am proud of who am I..
Suddenly.... 晴天劈厉。。 I am just good for nothing!!!! What a big joke in life ya!!!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, July 23, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

dun have to lament on the past....
saying is easier than action.
sun comes after rain
day comes after night
if a light can brighten up a cave that has been dark for a billion yrs.... so can u. jia u!:)
bxdz
This comment has been removed by the author.