Posted by: Lazy Babe

Went for a swim last night and catches a Movie after that. The whole intention and idea is to make myself dead tired so that I can rest well at night. To my surprise, I still feel like shit and do not have quality sleep! :(

What should I do next? Drink and get drunk? I think I would try that next! Ha!

Thought of the day:

From President Ikeda: "It is not difficult circumstances that defeat one, but one's own weakness."
[Ladybabe] can't agree more! said is easy than done.... After all, it boils down to whether we have the strength or courage to pursue on or not. I would choose to............

This entry was posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment