I need more than 24 hours!
PostedI need more time!! My work has been piled up since last 2 weeks.
My bosses keep barking me to update the CRM! Else, those accounts with no update will be taken away from me! This is so ridiculous lor!
Today I must finish at least 50% of the accounts.So... I have no time to eat out and I decided to have my last packet of instant noodle under my table. Guess what… It’s expired on August 07. I hesitate for a while… finally I decided to take the risk because I am freaking hungry!
Let’s see how my stomach reacting! 10 mins has passed and so far so good. :P
This entry was posted
on Thursday, April 02, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

过期了那么久还能吃吗?
买面包或干粮会比较好吧!
well... no worry... I am still alive after 5 hrs :)
agreed! time is always not enough for me too :(