What is LIFE? We are making decision every moment, every second in life.... to be or not to be? Yes or No? A valuable Life or A messy/meaningless Life?
My friend LC has been in trouble lately. I hope I can help her. But end of the day.... She has to help herself. I do pity her but at the same time I am very disappointed with her for not loving herself. I am really worry about her!!
I am just ponder... how can someone choose to have such messy life? we ourselves should be responsible for our own life!
I really hope that she will get over it and move on and have a valuable life.
Jia you.... LC!!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, December 27, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Post a Comment