Today we had our 5th Sales & Marketing conference at Orchid Country Club. As usual… all of us are required to talk and speak out in the conference. We are being judge and watch by the MD and Sales Director every minute, very seconds…
I would say this is a very good sales meeting…I believe every one of us do enjoyed this conference very much. For the first time I feel like we are the one whole big family….
My Sales Director gave some of us a big surprise… he was very thoughtful…. He bought some of us a small present as a token of appreciation. I was voted for “The Best New Bird 2007” He gave me a very cute bird.. ha ha ha…. Anyway…. This is very encouraging and all of us were very touched.
So far this is the best job that I ever had…. And I am very grateful. Good company, good management and good bosses….
Oh ya… another thing to share….. Our team has hit our yearly target of $5m... 3 Cheers!! But my personal target yet to hit. I am targeting to hit by Sept. Gambate ne!!
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 31, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Post a Comment