ie



Yes… We Made It!!
We celebrated SSA 40th Anniversary at Singapore Indoor Stadium last night. It was a remarkable and joyful day for all of us.
I was one of the Mass Dance performers. Haha… Just to let you know that I can’t really dance and I managed to hide at a corner where people can't see me :P I met many new friends there and it was quite fun, even though that was a tiring day for all of us. We have to report at 10a.m. and the show only started at 7.30p.m…. And guess what, our event was at 9.30p.m, but all of us trying our best to keep up the spirit till the end. I was very touched during the end of the show.
“Youth, and indeed life itself, flashes by in the blink of an eye. That is why it is important for you to ask yourselves what you can do for those who are suffering, what you can do to resolve the mournful contradictions that plague society, and boldly take on these great challenges without shunning the problems and difficulties you will inevitably face.”
This entry was posted
on Sunday, July 08, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Post a Comment