You Don't Bring Me Flowers
PostedYou Don't Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond
You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come through the door
At the end of the day
I remember when
You couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after lovin' me late at night
When it's good for you
And you're feeling alright
Well, You just roll over
And you turn out the light
You don't bring me flowers anymore
It used to be so natural
To talk about forever
But 'used to be's' don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away
And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well I learned how to love
Even learned how to lie
You'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
'Cause you don't bring me flowers
Anymore
Well, you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
'Cause you don't bring me flowers
Anymore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
好可悲!是不是每一段感情都有截止日期呢?
由爱情变感情至无情是必经的过程吗?
就有如咖啡的香味也会随着空气变淡?
美丽的彩虹在一瞬间随着空气蒸发?
但为何不是有如红酒般随着长久的时间而变得香浓?
问世间情为何物?哈!武侠小说的对白!:P

There is something that last forever.
Our memory.
For it lasts as long as one lives.
That is forever.
Every relationship, every people we met, left behind a memory.
No one can take that away.
Good or bad.
So make every memory a good one, even though that moment was short lived.
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.” - The Notebook
Love either grows or wilts.