Posted by: Lazy Babe

Will people change when they are in love??? Is this supposed to be the way? Am I behaved the same way when I am in love? 自我反省

Feel so distance between us. I don't really know you anymore. We hardly talk to each other anymore....

Is it so difficult to strike a balance??

Frustrated!! Paranoid!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Is common lor. Ppl will drift apart once they get attached. Very NORMAL. So, just need to adapt to them lor. Their schedules, their running-to-you only when their partner is outstationed, or having a tiff. So you have to ask yourself, would you still welcome them as ur friends in such times?

ha... about to delete this post away.

Maybe you are right... this is very NORMAL. We just have to adapt to them :) it's hard I will say... especially someone used to be so closed to you.

well... well... just whining for nothing :) thanks for listening, my friend.

you mean getting in touch with your ex who is currently attached?

To anonymous,

Of course not :)

hmmm....who are you talking about?

eerr, even bridget also don't konw who's lazy talking bout?

Post a Comment