Bird Nest  

Posted by: Lazy Babe

First day we have our brunch in the Hotel Café. Not so fantastic though… The foods and so called must have - Tom Yam Kong tasted normal and so so only.

After that, we have our dinner at China Town. I am very disappointed with the food quality. Of course I am not expecting the restaurant’s quality. Maybe we chosen the wrong stall and order the wrong dishes. Whatever it is… only have one word to describe – “SUCKS!!”

Well… we did not managed to eat the shark fins soup but at least, we had the Bird Nest with Gingko nut. It is those very low grade Bird Nest. Anyway….. by paying S$ 9.00 for a bowl, what else can I expect right? I am not one of those unreasonable aunty…..ok???!! :P

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment