Posted by: Lazy Babe

There's something very interesting happened on last Tuesday.

My little cousin, Bridget not feeling too well after jogged at Bedok Stadium so she called me up to fetch her home. Fyi, the stadium was just right beside the gym (obviously there many MEN in there, right?!). Bridget was resting at the Gym Lobby, so I gotta walk in and bring her out from there.

Yesterday Bridget tells me something that really make me laugh!! And this came from her colleague, Eric who was with her yesterday.
__________________________________________________________________


After we left the place, there is a guy approached Eric.

Mr. A: Eh, 那个女孩 (Bridget) 是你的女朋友huh?
Eric: 不是啦!她是我的同事。
Mr. A: 真的huh?那我就去追她hor. 我不要那个戴眼镜的那个 (That is ME!)。她太高贵了。

Is that a compliment? Or something else huh? I was telling Mr. Paul that I will forever be 老姑婆 man, because no one dares to approach me! Is there anything wrong with me? Do I really look that elegant? Actually I am not lor. I can be very friendly and “siao” if you know me better! And the best thing is…. Most of the people don’t believe that I am still single and no one comes after me! Ha!!

我真的是又好笑,又好气!也哭笑不得咯!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Haaa someone told me that I give guys
insecurity" cos of they perceive they are many guys after me. Funny hor.

haa... tell me about it. Same thing happen to me and I can never understand!! which mean...we might end up "SINGLE" forever....

Or... you take the initiative and go after your "happiness". Will you?

Post a Comment