Posted by: Lazy Babe

My Sales Director and MD going to give us a TEST on 30th March for all the sales people. This test includes products knowledge, selling skill and perhaps the negotiation skill! Damn!! I am really stress out by this man!!

I have been with this company for almost a year. To be exact, it's 328 days and guess what!! I am the most "SENIOR" sales person among my peers. That is to say…. The management obviously has higher expectations toward me!!

They often say this:

“Hannie, you have been with us for about a year and you should know this... You should know that....!”

Grr…… I think I am the only one feel the stress man… the rest are newbie (3-4 months old) and they have all the excuses!!

Hannie, 加油! 加油!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment