My Dinner  

Posted by: Lazy Babe


Thought of skipping my dinner due to the heavy lunch today. Unfortunately... 我的肚子严重的抗议!So…. Decided to have something light… Just a cup of Milo and some digestive biscuits. I really got a shock when I saw the fat content in the Milo and biscuits.

Biscuit: 3.2g/pc x 5pcs;
Milo: 2.5g per serving – to be exact should be 5g. It’s Milo “KOSONG Kau kau!!!” :P
Total fat consumed: 20g!!

Not too bad right? Compare to McDonald burger, chicken rice or even a packet of instant noodle. You must be wondering since when Ms. Leong has become so health conscious…. Haha…. 是被逼得罗!It’s so sad and unbearable when I look at my little tummy :(


"吃" 是世界上最幸福的事耶!!我真的舍得放弃这样的幸福吗?


美食当前,我能坚持到何时?可怜的我!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment