Gosh... Today is a real bad day for me.
Firstly, I lost a big account - Ikea. They advertised every where... buses, radio.. etc... Except CCS bus shelters. Have been talking and negotiating on this account since I join CCS.
Secondly, I am losing another big account - VISA. Media planner claimed that the client facing a big cut on 2007 budget.
Monday sales meeting sure "kena" slam upside down by my sales director. I am 10% = $700k sales to hit 70% of my yearly target. :(
Thirdly, Kena a fine ticket ($100) for illegal parking!! I was just 30m away from that stupid Fatimah!! Who to blame?
A lot more man!!!!! The feeling is so shitty!! Hope tomorrow will be a good day for me.
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 17, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

Aiyio so was *today* a good day?